For tariff-related questions, please contact email@example.com.
On February 27, 2017, Enbridge Inc. and Spectra Energy Corp closed their merger transaction. The tariffs and procedures associated with the Express and Platte pipelines are now available on this website (please click on the specific links below for Express Pipeline Ltd., Express Pipeline LLC, and Platte Pipe Line Company, LLC).
- Bakken Canada — Enbridge Bakken Pipeline Company Inc.
- Enbridge G and P — Enbridge G and P Canada Pipelines Inc.
- Canadian Mainline — Enbridge Pipelines Inc.
- Line 8 — Enbridge Pipelines Inc.
- Line 9 — Enbridge Pipelines Inc.
- Norman Wells — Enbridge Pipelines (NW) Inc.
- Southern Lights Canada — Enbridge Southern Lights GP Inc.
- Express Canada — Express Pipeline Ltd.
- Bakken US — Bakken Pipeline Company LP
- Spearhead — CCPS Transportation, LLC
- Lakehead — Enbridge Energy, Limited Partnership
- Flanagan South — Enbridge Pipelines (FSP) L.L.C.
- Southern Lights US — Enbridge Pipelines (Southern Lights) LLC
- Toledo — Enbridge Pipelines (Toledo) Inc.
- Patoka — Enbridge Storage (Patoka) L.L.C.
- Enbridge IL-OK — Enbridge Transportation (IL-OK) L.L.C.
- Express US — Express Pipeline LLC
- Southern Access Extension — Illinois Extension Pipeline Company, L.L.C.
- North Dakota — North Dakota Pipeline Company LLC
- Platte — Platte Pipe Line Company, LLC
Representative Shipper Group (RSG) Information
Confirmed meeting dates include:
Wednesday, February 7, 2018
Thursday, May 17, 2018
Tuesday, September 18, 2018
Thursday, November 15, 2018
Enbridge will accept applications for the RSG twice a year, January 31st and August 31st of each year. For information, email the Secretary of the RSG, Matt Ferguson, or call him at (403) 718-3463.